Entry Fee Car & Driver $ 40.00
Additional Crew Members $20.00 ea.
Gates Open @ 8:00 am, Time Trials start @ 10:00AM. Two time trials, unless unforeseen problems arise, weather, oil downs, etc. Eliminations Start 1:00 pm
Atco Raceway Rules & Regulations Apply see the Atco web site for full details
Rules Strictly Enforced
• All Cars Must be able to Pass NHRA Tech, Safety & Rules.
• Race vehicles 1980 & older domestic powered vehicles.
• One Vehicle One Driver One Class
• Starting Line / Restricted Areas:
• The number of personnel allowed in this area is governed by Atco Raceway regulations.
All drivers & crew members must sign waiver for access. Each registered vehicle is given two access badges: one driver, one crew.
• Pit Parking: One pit space per team/vehicle
• Pit Vehicles: Golf carts, scooters, etc. Follow NHRA RULES. Must have 2008 NHRA pit vehicle sticker. Stickers are available @ a Cost from Front Gate or Tech. Stickers are honored @ all NHRA events.
• No person under the age 17 allowed operating, riding or driving any vehicle on raceway property.
• No Electronics Allowed except Super Pro. This includes trans-brakes.
If installed in vehicle & not hooked up it is still a Super Pro vehicle; no exceptions.
• Deep Staging Is Permitted but Not Recognized, Deep may not appear on car.
• Compulink Timing tree settings S.pro .7-.9-10 second time out tree setting,00 pro/street 1.2-1.7-10 second time out, no blue light
Super Pro 7.00-11.99. Electronics Ok
Payouts Winner $ 500.00 RU $200.00 Semi round $50.00
Pro 9.00 – 15.99. NO ELECTRONICS
Payouts Winner $ 400.00 RU $200.00 Semi round$50.00
Street 11.50 – 19.99. NO ELECTRONICS
Payouts Winner $ 200.00 RU $100.00 Semi round$50.00
Hot Rod Class
Payouts Winner $ 200.00 Take all
Car must be up to and including 1957, must be inspected street legal and tagged no electronics
Winners Paid @ Atco winners circle starting after semis